Each sign is made to order and, therefore, not returnable and non-refundable.
If you receive a damaged sign:
1. MySubwaySign will replace it at no cost to you. Notify MySubwaySign of a damaged sign within 7 days.
2. Notify MySubwaySign via email: info@mysubwaysign with the: order number, UPS or FedEx tracking number and a photo of the damage.
3. Keep the packing material – do not throw out.
4. You will receive a call ticket via email, which will instruct you on how the the damaged order will be picked up. It must be returned in its original packing material.
5. We will place an exact reorder at no cost – no changes will be made to the reprint.
Your credit card statement will show charges from MySubwaySign as billed by “Nine.”